Thursday, February 25, 2010

CTL/NEA Cross-over Regional Tournament this weekend!

Big games coming up in high school 1A sports. It is the weekend that the CTL and the NEA square off to see who goes into state and at what seeding.

We know that the number 1 seed with either be Chelan or Freeman with the lose between them being the #2 seed. It's just me, but I think Chelan will cut through Freeman like a hot knife through butter. I'll eat my crow in a separate blog post if I am wrong.

Then we have Lake Roosevelt facing Lakeside with the winner moving on to state as the #3 seed. I am predicting Lake Roosevelt.

Finally we have Cashmere facing Chewelah with the winner of that game to move on to play the loser of the LR/Lakeside game. I think that it will be Lakeside facing Cashmere with Lakeside coming out on top.

See the boys regional bracket here.

The girls regional bracket can be seen here.

I don't know as much about the girls teams this year but I know that Okanogan is really strong and deep. I am not going to make any predictions though.

Further down the bracket we have Chelan from the CTL facing Lakeside with the winner moving on to state as the #3 seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment